The Mills University Studies High School is gearing up for the 2022-23 School year.
Thursday, August 18, is our Back to School Open House/Orientation.
We will collect health information, sign up for PTO, Watch Dog Dads, sign forms, and more. You can get your parking passes, lockers, IDs, schedule, buy a yearbook, and meet our staff. See the flyer for specific times that grade levels can get photo IDs made. They are mandatory for school. Go Comets!
District-wide Expected Dress in Secondary Schools:
The following items are examples of what PCSSD believes is needed to ensure order and consistency:
1. No sagging.
2. Pants, jeans, or shorts with tears or fraying above the knee must have clothing underneath.
3. Leggings, spandex, jeggings, tights, yoga pants, or any other similar tight-fitting
bottoms MUST be covered with a dress, skirt, shorts, or shirt no shorter than ID badge length from the knee.
4. Any shorts, dresses, or skirts worn with or without leggings must be no shorter than ID badge length from the knee.
5. Revealing clothing (transparent, midriff, holes, backless, low cut blouses, spaghetti straps, tank tops, sleeveless, wife beaters) is not acceptable.
6. Sleepwear or pajamas are not acceptable.
7. Shoes are required to be worn at all times.No Flip Flops
8. Students may not wear clothing, outerwear, pins, symbols, or insignia of prohibited organizations or street gangs while at school or at any school-related activity.
9. Students may not wear clothing, buttons, patches, jewelry, or any other items with
words, phrases, symbols, pictures, or signs that are indecent, profane, suggestive,
inflammatory or that have negative overtones that appear to be derogatory or
10. Spike jewelry, chains, and hair picks are not permitted.
11. Head coverings and sunglasses must be taken off upon entering the school and left in the
lockers. Medical exceptions require written approval from a school administrator.